Engagement Factory is looking for an energetic and vibrant Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and executing marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company. We need a hustler who is able to act fast, think quick and have fun while playing the game!
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing manager in organizing various projects.
- Employ basic marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and to facilitate their success.
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- High School diploma; Certificate or degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage.