Junior Marketing Technology Consultant in The Netherlands.
Engagement Factory, a Blend360 company, is a fast-growing marketing science and data solutions company. We offer the opportunity to work in an innovative scale-up culture where everything you do matters. With world class capabilities, solutions and an incredible service, Engagement Factory strives to help large EMEA B2B and B2C companies solve the puzzle of data driven business acceleration
Our international team is a balanced mix of different personalities, with varying types of expertise and experience. Within our team there is plenty of room for personal ideas and personal development, so a new challenge is always lingering on the horizon. What’s more? Fun! We regularly do fun things together: Friday afternoon drinks, gaming nights, running a marathon or an exciting pub quiz.
We are looking for talented grads who are interested in a career in Marketing Technology and want to join our dynamic team. This will be a full-time opportunity.
The All Star program
Engagement Factory’s All Star program is a 6-month full-time program with hand-on training from our field experts, working directly with clients. During the All Star program you will be enhancing your skills and business acumen by attending various masterclasses. You will also be awarded with several valuable certificates in the field of Marketing Automation. You will also get a lot of guidance in developing your soft skills (personal leadership, project management, etc.).
The All Star focused on Marketing Technology will:
- Work alongside our senior consultants with the creation of persona’s, customer journeys and lifecycle marketing programs to create a customer centric approach to marketing strategy.
- Help drive successful demand generation and digital marketing programs, track results and propose improvements.
- Participate in customer meetings and workshops where we address their strategic and business challenges related to their digital marketing initiatives.
- Setup and configure the marketing automation system and coordinate any necessary connections with other systems such as the website, the CRM system or a data source.
- Generate and analyze data for marketing automation campaigns and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Make our clients happy and engaged 😊.
What we ask for:
- You have a master’s degree in Marketing Analytics, Marketing Management, Digital Media or another relevant field.
- You want to learn more about digital marketing, customer journeys and lifecycle management.
- You want to learn more about sales and marketing funnel processes and optimization strategies.
- You have affinity with (marketing) data analysis.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch.
- You’re eager to learn, ambitious and you’re ready to gain real-world experience.
What we offer:
- A fully paid training path toward becoming a professional Marketing Technology Consultant.
- A gross monthly salary of € 2.800.
- 25 annual days of paid leave and 8% holiday allowance.
- A guided path for personal and professional development in which you obtain valuable certificates.
- The chance to develop yourself in an inspiring, international growth company.
- You’ll join a group of marketing, sales and data science experts that love to push boundaries, challenge each other to get the best possible results and have fun while doing that.