EF’s campaign specialist is responsible for the implementation and configuration of Marketing automation campaigns. Our SME has experience with one or more MA tools, knows how to use the tools and is able to build and configure campaigns.
The SME has good technical problem solving abilities, good understanding of architectural system design and system development methodologies.
Knowledge of marketing and sales automation platforms like Eloqua, Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, Exact Target is required for this position.
- Setup and configuration of digital campaigns.
- Campaigns project task management of client implementations in person and remotely.
- Manage multiple, concurrent tasks/projects with competing timelines.
- Ensure tasks/projects are delivered with integrity and to the highest degree of client satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed KPI targets.
- Learn and become proficient in Marketing Automation, Service and Sales alignment and “MarTech” technology space.
- Provide support and technical guidance to all team members as needed.
- Identity and implement internal process improvements.
Desired experience and skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of functional system experience, database setup, system configuration and testing, front end development.
- Basic project/task management experience with multiple, concurrent projects.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work in a team and with a passion for “Doing it right and Getting it done”.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Fluent English / Dutch speaker.