A significant amount of the work we do for our customers is on a project basis. As one of our Project Managers, you will be responsible for managing and delivering multiple projects.You will oversee the creation, execution and ultimately closure of digital marketing projects including implementation of marketing automation solutions, technical integrations and marketing campaigns, for international clients on global projects.
- Project brief creation together with client stakeholders.
- Creation of quotes, gathering input provided by the TL or PMO and gaining internal approval.
- Manage multiple, concurrent tasks/projects with competing timelines.
- Management of client projects in person and remotely. Including setup of projects including task breakdown and task follow-u, tracking hours used against the budget.
- Run regular internal team standup meetings to ensure projects stay on track.
- Run weekly project status meetings with clients, highlighting progress made, outstanding actions, risks, issues and providing weekly project reports.
- Ensure tasks/projects are delivered with integrity and to the highest degree of client satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed KPI targets.
- Aid with technical system design, application setup and implementation.
- Identify and implement internal process improvements.
- Learn and become proficient in Marketing Automation, Service and Sales alignment and “MarTech” technology space.
Desired experience and skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of functional system experience, database setup, system configuration and testing, front end development.
- Solid Project Management skills.
- Good understanding of digital technologies.
- Marketing automation experience with Oracle Eloqua or another MA tool.
- Professional qualification, University degree or bachelor in digital media/new media/marketing.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English (other languages a plus).