EF’s Business Developer (see above) is responsible for identifying, developing and building strategies for selling our services and products and developing opportunities that will contribute to the success of Engagement Factory. As well as developing opportunities with prospects, you will work closely with the EF’s Account Managers to develop and foster relationships with our current clients.
- Market development by understanding the most relevant industries and organizations and their needs.
- Develop and manage new business pipeline for our entire service and product portfolio.
- Build relationships to gain access and have conversations at the right level in Marketing, Sales, IT, General Management and other stakeholders.
- Lead meetings and workshops with (prospective) clients to address their strategic and business challenges, related to their Customer Experience management initiatives.
- Account responsible for multiple clients, working closely with associated team members.
- Develop value propositions and proposals for our prospects and clients.
- Provide Inspiration through knowledge sessions, publications of blogs and whitepapers, attending and/or speaking at international digital marketing & sales events.
- 5+ years experience working in a business development role, being able to have conversations at C-/Director-level with Marketing and Sales leaders. Being able to find/generate opportunities, develop them and win deals.
- We believe in the added value of consultative selling, both for our customers and EF. So you should be able to combine your selling skills with consultancy skills, being able to listen, inspire, ask thought-provoking questions and guide the customer to the best-fit solution for them to achieve their goals.
- You have a good understanding of Modern Marketing & Sales, including domains like digital marketing, digital transformation, customer experience, sales enablement, change management and potentially more.
- Ideally, you have gathered that knowledge by having been a marketing and/or sales enablement practitioner, who will now use his/her experience to help others.
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities and make an impact without needing to be told.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbally) in English and preferably one other language to be successful in your specific region.
- Professional qualification, University degree or bachelor in relevant education.
- We’re a group of marketing experts that love to push boundaries, challenge each other to get the best possible results and have fun while doing that. Your DNA should match with ours to enable us drive huge success together.